Thursday, June 21, 2012

Searching for Roy G Biv - Orange updated

It's time for the next installment of the never ending quest for Roy G Biv. June's color is orange.








Do you know what my photos are of? Care to hazard a guess? If so, leave a comment by midnight Saturday [my time - eastern standard time USA...now daylight savings time just to confuse]. The person who has correctly identified the most objects will win a piece of my rusty cotton [roughly the size of a fat eighth in quiltling].

Sunday morning, the winner will be posted as well as the original photos of the objects above.

This post will be updated throughout the day to include blogs that are participating in the Search for Roy. If you are joining us or know of someone who is, please let Julie or I know via comment and we'll include that blog on our list too. Enjoy!

1. Julie B Booth   
2. Paper Ponderings
3. Arzigogolare


9 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    I decided to try the challenge this month:
    http://arzigogolare.blogspot.it/2012/06/in-search-of-orange.html

    Thanks for the inspiration...I love your orange-y things!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to have you join us Lisa! Your photos of Florence are spectacular and I'll be back to visit many times. Next month...yellow...

      Delete
  2. I love orange
    yours are bursting with life!
    and mystery...

    xox - eb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much mystery, it seems, as no one save Pam has hazarded a guess so far. Next month!

      Delete
  3. I am so far behind - I think you have done 4 mores posts since this one and here I am finally... Some great shots here - can't even begin to guess most of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the shots! Thought I'd left enough in each background that people could guess, but it appears not. My bad.

      Delete
    2. Glad you like the shots! Thought I'd left enough in each background to identify the focus, but it appears not. My bad. I'll do better next month.

      Delete
    3. Very fun. I can figure out the ribbon in the hair--and especially like the texture of that shot. The second looks like some kind of metallic windmill. I'm guessing the third is a stuffed animal on a sheet or pillow. The next looks like the neck of a jar. After that is a handle--maybe on a kitchen utensil? The wooden bead throws me off, so could be a decorate stopper of some kind. I have no idea what the next one is--possibly some kind of sieve. The last is a sign. Am I even close?!

      Delete
    4. Let's see...the photos are ribbons in hair, kinetic sculpture that turns like a windmill, stuffed animal, detail of vase (jar works for me), wooden beads on a doll, the curve of the finger slot on scissors and the last is a detail shot of the O in Toys R Us.

      Well done Cindi!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...