Wednesday, May 30, 2012

3rd Annual Artist Retreat - Tuesday part 2

While pondering what to do with the triple circle piece yesterday, before the tearing began, I walked around the studio a bit to clear my mind.



Intrigued by the swirls on the copper, those reflected in the mirror and the rusted ones on the paper hanging next to the mirror, I took this shot. As I turned to go back to my rusty bohemoth, circles began catching my eye. They were everywhere I looked!



Pam got a good chuckle when showed the photos and even pointed out a few that I'd missed.

In case you're wondering what Pam was doing while I was engrossed in circles and going on a tear, well...she was creating the most amazing water.  Part of her photos are edited and I want to get them all ready before posting. Believe me, it will be worth the wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...