Thursday, April 19, 2012

Something silly - kind of

Colossal had a video posted that just begs to be shared.



The author of Colossal says:

I was grinning ear to ear all the way through this clip from Danish TV show Dumt & Farligt that shows off capabilities of the Phantom Flex digital high-speed camera, specifically its ability to capture the finest details of ultimate destruction. 

Personally, I was grinning from ear to ear too.  Keep watching til the end. The candle + flour and waterbed + needle were my favorites. Enjoy!

Oh! Best viewed in full screen for ultimate fun.

4 comments:

  1. loved the clothesline in rocket spin!

    must show this to Boone

    xox - eb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Show this video to a teenage boy? Is that wise? Or just lots of fun in the planning? I loved this video and sat in total awe watching the candle + flour section...also hoping the guy dropping the flour got out of the way in time. Be curious what Boone thinks.

      PS Owe you an email - haven't forgotten.

      Delete
  2. yes - I loved the flour fire too! - it was all cool - and the music...
    well - Boone is pretty savvy and is always interested in this kind of techno thing...
    he just had a peek before leaving for school - hmm - mowing the carpet?...
    (hey - no worries - I may send you a huge pile of words - but respond only IF and WHEN you are inclined to do so...)
    spring cleaning is the way - yes!
    re: your girls - when Boone was 4 or 5 and I had my studio in town - I would have him choose an animal to become - lie down on a 32 x 40" matboard and trace his body - then he/we would paint it - remember my favorite bunny? - also elephant, luna moth, dog, cat, zebra... he had a show of these at a local restaurant, sold a bunch and was interviewed by the local news - said he wanted to paint "all the animals in the world and Charlotte" - now he snowboards, has a girlfriend, is learning to drive (EEEK!!!) but he still draws alot...
    speaking of word piles - forgive me...

    xox - eb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Piles of words are not a problem. Time [and my daughters] just doesn't always allow a speedy reply.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...