Monday, February 13, 2012

Rust circles #20

We're back from vacation. Back to cold weather, but surprisingly no snow. The girls are disappointed. I'm okay with it.

After a very restless sleep...thanks to one of the cats being overjoyed that we've returned and who wanted me to play all night...I stumbled into the kitchen, fixed a pot of jasmine tea, grabbed a rice cake and headed back up to the studio. There was unwrapping to be done, after all.


Rust circles #20 was unbundled and hung to dry before my tea began to cool. I think that rusty circle deserves to be set outside to soak up some sun and rejuvenate a bit. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. It looks like that rusty circle worked hard while you were away - it really made a strong impression! Lots of yummy bits in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rusty circle did work hard and is enjoying a bit of rest...until this weekend, I think. I'd like to see how it plays with tannins.

      Delete
  2. it is lovely as is
    but - yes
    the temptation
    to do more - add a layer
    yes - to what Fiona said
    maybe
    let it rest - how ever
    and move into the new...

    xox - eb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the rusty pieces are resting now,
      metal as well as cloth,
      waiting for next time...
      waiting for a transformation
      into more than just rusty cloth.

      The ideas are swimming in my mind...
      really should write them down
      before they swim away.
      Hmmm...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...