Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4 stories

It's been quiet in my studio lately. No whispering. No barely stifled giggles. Just a bunch of rusty squares hanging around, being lazy, watching me experiment with other rusty stuff.


Since December 15, all has been well. I thought the arrangement was right...until this morning. Still no whispers or giggles at my expense. Instead, it was a glance that did it. Mine. Not their's.


I was sitting at my desk doing a bit of computer type work, but my eye kept being drawn to the story squares. Something just wasn't quite right so I set about rearranging the bottom two rows. Much better, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. There's a lovely lilting line across them all now - well spotted from a glance! My eye goes along with the heavily rusted shapes now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona - Thank you! That's exactly what I was aiming for...the rhythm of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good - now I look at them and think - I can hear/see the story and even the little breath-stops!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...