Friday, May 15, 2015

Mixed Media Meet Up and Swap

The Empty Spaces Project's Gallery on Main Street in Putnam, CT is hosting their first ever mixed media meet up and swap tomorrow at 4 pm.



























I'll be there. Will you?

Being an introvert, this sort of gathering is waaayyyyyy outside my comfort zone, but the idea of participating was just too intriguing. My 10 items to swap have been selected. I am equally curious to see what others bring as well as to see how my offerings are received. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

  1. Just pay attention to step 3 and repeat as necessary to deal with the crowd! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good advice! I'll let you know how it goes.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was. Now...to figure out what to create with my goodies.

      Delete
  3. Have fun Jennifer. Wish I could be there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We missed you. Hope you're in town next time. Enjoy Whidbey Island!

      Delete
  4. Hi J - what an interesting challenge - but what a good practical way to network with fellow creative spirits. Hope it goes well. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun event Barry. It's always nice to meet other kindred spirits and exchange stories. Enjoy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...