Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Permission to Play

I am honored to be a guest blogger over at Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch's blog this week.


Patricia asked for a few words about the mark making workshop, Permission to Play, that I'll be teaching at her Open Studio this October 4-7. (psst...it's not too late to register...but be quick!...there are only a few spots remaining)


We'll be working with paper


 and cloth.


I'll bring my sewing machine for machine stitching on both


and even my typewriter for an extra bit of magic.


There will be circles and


and stories


 and even a line or two.

Won't you come join me for a few days of mark making fun? Just click here to find out more about the class.


2 comments:

  1. Would so love to be there - sounds like a perfect few days. Hope it goes fabulously well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be there too - so much to explore - but alas distance too great! (Just too make sure, I clicked on the link at the end of your post only to find it didn't work!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...