Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Mushrooms

This morning, while removing the mushrooms growing by the front porch, in hopes of doing so before our pup discovers them and deems them interesting enough to taste


(because my mushroom knowledge is woefully lacking and I have no idea if these are harmful or not),


I once again paused to wonder...


I am the only one who looks at the underside of mushrooms 


and see pages upon pages of books


just waiting to be read?



And an umbrella every now and then?

3 comments:

  1. The last pair are seemingly diaphanous ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I will now think of pages from books when I see mushrooms. Lovely imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collect mushrooms in photos..small engineering Marvel's... mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...